Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Pokemon Vortex Wiki (3)

What is your username? Trainer Micah

Please link to the wiki here: http://pokemonvortex.wikia.com/wiki/Pokemon_Vortex_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 19 currently i'm adding more by the days

How many days/months have you been editing there? Up to now well two maybe threeish months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Pokemonvortex, 31st July 2009.

Any other information: I've been doing my best/hardest on there to keep it clean but due to no one helping out as a admin user i've been wondering if i could become (a) admin/buro of that wiki since i am currently a admin/buro of two wikia's they are Pokémon Vortex Wiki & Pokemon Answers wikia sorry for the no link to answers but yeah! it should state i am one on there so you notice,

It's been hard on me but hey I'm happy on there as a user! Also for bellow it'll be nice if i could ban them if i could get a chance I love that wiki-wikia i just hate many inappropriate behaviors from wikia con alright.

That i'd like to add well, all i got to say is that due to many misbehaviors from many wikia contributors as of late i've been doing great deleting their inappropriate info from them!

Hello. If your intent is to merge this wiki with this wiki where you are already an admin, then the best thing would be to merge everything onto the wiki where you are already an admin, because it has more content. Once you have combined everything on one wiki, the other can be closed and the URL re-assigned to the combined project. Please see Help:Merging communities for more details and let me know on my wall if you have any questions. -- Wendy (talk 05:55, June 11, 2016 (UTC)