Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
My username is iDrowzee. I'm known in the Facebook Polandball community as Reagan.
The wikia I would like to adopt is http://polandball.wikia.com I have made many large edits on the wikia. The exact number is now 60+. This does not include numerous edits I have made outside of my account, and simply as an IP/"A wikia contributor". So far, virtually no community or cooperation on pages has been established, and many people use it as vagrant propaganda for their countries. It is neglected, to say the very least. It does not educate anyone about Polandball, and I would like for it to.
I have been editing it for well over a week; the first time I edited was probably some time last year. The first page I edited was "USABall". Much of what I posted was utterly erased by someone who obviously has little experience with editing wikis, and doesn't even have much experience with Polandball.
The last time an administrator came on is unapparent.It was probably abandoned at its creation by a user who didn't care for it at all.
Edit: Apparently, it does have admins who have used it after its creation date, but none of them are actually managing it and have not since I got there towards the end of last year.
Any other information:
I would like very much to become the administrator of this wikia. I have tons of experience with the history of Polandball, and I know many people throughout many different communities related to Polandball. I can help to establish a community, which I have had no success in doing despite my multiple efforts to trigger a community, better than most anyone you could contact about it. I'm currently running the polandballsafe.wikia.com wiki in the meantime. You can see how helpful I can be for it, in the meantime.
Please consider my request, Wikia overlords. Thank you.
Days I have gone since posting this and have edited consistently since:17
The Polandball wikia needs a cool look.
- Hello. You've made a great start messaging a few people about your adoption request, but there are a lot more active contributors on that wikia. Please start a blog or forum about adopting the wikia (with your goals, plans, etc.) and give people on the wikia a chance to comment. It is ok for them to comment on the blog/forum rather than here. I will put this request on hold. Leave me a message on my wall to check back on it again after the blog/forum has been up for a week. Remember to keep editing while you wait! -- Wendy (talk) 03:15, September 11, 2014 (UTC)
- I have not seen very many active contributors on this wikia at all, and when I see them I contact them about it. The people there seem very passive about editing. It is likely just a few people stopping by, make edits, and then leave, never to return.
- However, I will prepare and make the blog. Thanks for responding. I'll decorate it while I am waiting. If you see any people that are active contributors, please, both moderators and average users alike - send me links to them so I can message them about my plans. (IDrowzee (talk) 03:19, September 11, 2014 (UTC))
- Hi Wendy, I have kept this wikia up for about 6-7 days now. I have decorated the blog to include many new features I have designed on a separate wikia. I have also kept editing the current one. Please consider my application for ownership/administratorship of the Polandball Wiki.
- Here is the link to the blog: (make click here ^)
- (IDrowzee (talk) 00:43, September 17, 2014 (UTC))