Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 3: Line 3:

The wikia I would like to adopt is http://polandball.wikia.com

The wikia I would like to adopt is http://polandball.wikia.com
I have made many large edits on the wikia. The exact number is probably around 50-100. So far, virtually no community or cooperation on pages has been established, and many people use it as vagrant propaganda for their countries. It is neglected, to say the very least. It does not educate anyone about Polandball, and I would like for it to.
+
I have made many large edits on the wikia. The exact number is 38. So far, virtually no community or cooperation on pages has been established, and many people use it as vagrant propaganda for their countries. It is neglected, to say the very least. It does not educate anyone about Polandball, and I would like for it to.
  +
I have been editing it for well over a week; the first time I edited was probably some time last year. The first page I edited was "USABall". Much of what I posted was utterly erased by someone who obviously does not know how to edit.
+
I have been editing it for well over a week; the first time I edited was probably some time last year. The first page I edited was "USABall". Much of what I posted was utterly erased by someone who obviously has little experience with editing wikis, and doesn't even have much experience with Polandball.
The last time an administrator came on is unapparent. It was probably abandoned at its creation by a user who didn't care for it at all.

+

The last time an administrator came on is unapparent.It was probably abandoned at its creation by a user who didn't care for it at all.

Revision as of 03:56, 1 September 2014

Adoption requests Polandball Wiki

My username is iDrowzee. I'm known in the Facebook Polandball community as Reagan.

The wikia I would like to adopt is http://polandball.wikia.com I have made many large edits on the wikia. The exact number is 38. So far, virtually no community or cooperation on pages has been established, and many people use it as vagrant propaganda for their countries. It is neglected, to say the very least. It does not educate anyone about Polandball, and I would like for it to.

I have been editing it for well over a week; the first time I edited was probably some time last year. The first page I edited was "USABall". Much of what I posted was utterly erased by someone who obviously has little experience with editing wikis, and doesn't even have much experience with Polandball.

The last time an administrator came on is unapparent.It was probably abandoned at its creation by a user who didn't care for it at all.

Any other information:

I would like very much to become the administrator of this wikia. I have tons of experience with the history of Polandball, and I know many people throughout many different communities related to Polandball. I can help to establish a community, which I have had no success in doing despite my multiple efforts to trigger a community, better than most anyone you could contact about it. I'm currently running the polandballsafe.wikia.com wiki in the meantime. You can see how helpful I can be for it, in the meantime.

Please consider my request, Wikia overlords. Thank you.