Community Central
Register
Community Central
Adoption requests Polaris Wiki

What is your username?

Shufflertoxin (talk) 02:23, September 11, 2015 (UTC)

Please link to the wiki here: 

http://polarisnetwork.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 

As of this moment I have made 96 edits, though I am currently adding more content to the wiki.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I have been editing the page for a week, though I plan to continue editing a lot longer. 

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The only admin on the page is Burgundy, the founder who last edited September 8, 2013.

Any other information:

Currently, my time is split between the Polaris Wiki and the Yogscast wiki, so I do complete a considerable amount of edits every day. By placing this request, I hope gain Bureaucratic rights to the wiki in order to expand its current content and edit areas that I currently can not. I plan on adding achievements for users, as an incentive to edit in order to increase the overall amount of edits. I also plan on updating the CSS to give the wiki a more modern look, as has been done over at the Yogscast wiki, a sub-network of Polaris. Over the past week it has only been myself and Lord Bones editing the wiki. I have made 99% of the edits, while Lord Bones has made only a few. I have contacted Lord Bones with my intentions for the wiki, though I have had no response as he seems mostly inactive.

Hello. Thanks for talking to the other contributor -- I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 01:54, September 19, 2015 (UTC)