FANDOM

Adoption requests Political Partyball Wikia

What is your username? JAR2004

Please link to the wiki here: http://politicsballs.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Only 1, but is growing.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Only one, but is growing

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Coolmax260, January 22, 2017

Any other information: I want this wikia because there is more people coming and I want to upgrade it. Thanks.

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
You need to be constantly editing for a week, and userpage edits don’t count. What do you mean there is no listadmins, all Wikis have it. You can’t get Staff if you don’t even know how to find ListAdmins. Users are active there so unless there’s are no active admins or b-crats you need to make a blog post about your adoption. ~ (☞゚∀゚)☞ 21:07, February 8, 2018 (UTC)
Hello. To meet the guidelines, you must be contributing to the wiki nearly every day for a week, including creating at least one new page. There is at least one other active editor, so you'll also need to create a blog post stating your desire to adopt the wiki. Once you've done those things, contact me on my message wall, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 19:49, February 9, 2018 (UTC)