FANDOM

Adoption requests Poppy Wiki (2)

What is your username? LittleJackk

Please link to the wiki here: http://poppy.wikia.com/wiki/Poppy_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 263+

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since February 4th 2017

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? im and admin, however the only person with bureacrat rights hasn't made a edit since february. 7th 2017 (they have 2 accounts, american lowlifes and thisisfox)

Any other information: i have been editing for a long time now, and i have admin rights, however the only bureaucrat ThisIsFox/American Lowlifes (The Same Person) is extremely inactive. they have been gone for months and the wiki need cleaning up, and a new design since the singer (thatpoppy) is coming out with her LP soon.

'Unofficial response: '(Please wait for an official response by a staff member)

Sounds good to me. Since you are admin there and they have been inactive longer than 60 days, sounds like a very good candidate for adoption to me. If there are any other active members, you should make a blog about adopting the wiki. Good luck! TheKorraFanatic (talk) 17:53, May 19, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you bureaucrat rights as you requested. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk@fandom 03:57, May 22, 2017 (UTC)