this wiki
Add New Page
Add New Page Talk0
Adoption requests Pound Puppies 2010 Wiki

What is your username? BraxtonTheScienceTeacherpup

Please link to the wiki here:

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 12

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time they edited I looked at that wikia it was sloppy and dirty and there was a lot of rule breakers and most of them were admins. It was out of control. I barely would call any of them admins

Any other information: I know I can really turn this wiki around and get rid of bad things like dirty talk and turn this bad wiki around.

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
Hi there! The most basic and prime rule about adopting a wiki is for none of the Admins to be active for 60 days. But it appears that an administrators/bureaucrats on your wiki have edited within the past 60 days. This makes the wiki ineligible to adopt. However, you can request for a promotion from the active bureaucrat. If you choose to directly request the rights from them, you should check out this fantastic blog written by Sannse, which provides stellar advice on receiving rights. Cheers! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
I want to clean up the wikia, how do I do that?BraxtonTheScienceTeacherpup 20:41, December 24, 2014 (UTC)BraxtonTheScienceTeacherpup
Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
You can put up pages for deletion, and have the admins delete them. :) Or, you can request the rights from the active bureaucrats, and delete the pages yourself. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Hello. I"m sorry but you are not eligible to adopt this wikia because your account has been blocked. -- Wendy (talk@fandom 05:06, January 8, 2015 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki