Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Powerlisting Wiki

What is your username?

DYBAD

Please link to the wiki here:

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

How many days/months have you been editing there?

39 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

DYBAD05:45, July 20, 2015

Any other information:

There is only one active Bureaucrat on the Wiki, who is not interested in user-related matters and rights management. The Wiki needs a second active and responsible Bureaucrat to handle its more relational aspects, and ensure it remains a stable and friendly place for everyone.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi there! An bureaucrat or an admin must be at least inactive from Wikia for around 60 days. Maybe you can write him a message about the current status of the Wikia and that you like to lead it as an admin/bureaucrat. Let the community know that you like beeing an admin on the Wikia and write a blog or a thread why you wanted to become an admin. KillingIconMedic.png Cyanide3 07:34, July 20, 2015 (UTC)

Hey ! I'm already an administrator actually, I'm currently aiming for Bureaucrat to prevent trolling/bullying from admins towards users in the future. We had a recurrent case on the chat recently, it's a rather toxic kind of situations and very hard to handle when you have stubornness on one side and no leverage on the other.

DYBAD (talk) 23:00, July 23, 2015 (UTC)

Is an official answer from a Staff Member still to be expected ? DYBAD (talk) 09:53, July 29, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Cyanide is correct -- the wikia is not eligible to adopt because the bureaucrat is still active and can promote you themselves if they wish to do so. I'm sorry but you really must talk to them about gaining more rights there. -- Wendy (talk 23:49, July 30, 2015 (UTC)
Hello Wendy ! No worries, I hadn't understood that adoption only applies for Wikis without active bureaucrat (Cyanide's answer kind of mixed up admins and bureaucrats, so couldn't really tell). In retrospect, it may not be necessary with the current bureaucrat keeping an eye on things, I was probably a bit paranoid at the time ^ ^;
Thanks for the answer, and good luck with your work on Wiki Central ! DYBAD (talk) 13:32, July 31, 2015 (UTC)

Try again when they aren't able to be active. Beyonder (talk) 13:41, July 31, 2015 (UTC)BeyonderGodOmnipotent