Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 20: Line 20:

If i become a admin, the wikia will be a better place.

{{AdoptionResponse}} Hi! You must be actively editing (making new pages, fixing up articles, adding content, building the wiki) for '''1 solid week''' in order to be eligible to adopt the wiki. Try to make at least an edit every day or two while you wait for this request to be processed, (which can take from 7-10 days), and you'll be all set. {{User:JosephHawk/Sig|18:05, October 25, 2014 (UTC)}}
+
{{AdoptionResponse}} Hi! You must be actively editing (making new pages, fixing up articles, adding content, building the wiki) for '''1 solid week''' in order to be eligible to adopt the wiki. Try to make at least an edit every day or two while you wait for this request to be processed, (which can take from 7-10 days), and you'll be all set. {{User:JosephHawk/Sig|18:05, October 25, 2014 (UTC)}}

:::Hello. I agree that most wikias are better with an admin. However, you are not currently eligible to adopt a wikia because you are blocked on several other wikias. Please feel free to ask again when the blocks expire. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 01:28, October 30, 2014 (UTC)
+
:::Hello. I agree that most wikias are better with an admin. However, you are not currently eligible to adopt a wikia because you are blocked on several other wikias. Please feel free to ask again when the blocks expire. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 01:28, October 30, 2014 (UTC)
  +
:::I will adopt the wiki.[[User:Alexandru Plesca|Alexandru Plesca]] ([[User talk:Alexandru Plesca|talk]]) 12:09, October 30, 2014 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 12:09, 30 October 2014

Adoption requests Powerpuff Girls Fanon Wiki

What is your username? Igor0the0mii2.

Please link to the wiki here: http://ppgfanon.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 20 edits.

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 years.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Tried checking it and there was no admins

Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! You must be actively editing (making new pages, fixing up articles, adding content, building the wiki) for 1 solid week in order to be eligible to adopt the wiki. Try to make at least an edit every day or two while you wait for this request to be processed, (which can take from 7-10 days), and you'll be all set. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. I agree that most wikias are better with an admin. However, you are not currently eligible to adopt a wikia because you are blocked on several other wikias. Please feel free to ask again when the blocks expire. -- Wendy (talk 01:28, October 30, 2014 (UTC)
I will adopt the wiki.Alexandru Plesca (talk) 12:09, October 30, 2014 (UTC)