Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: rte-wysiwyg
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit

Line 18: Line 18:

{{AdoptionResponse}} Hello Micjan2003. Adoption requests are for users that want to gain bureaucrat and sysop rights on an inactive wiki. However, if you do not want bureaucrat rights until May, then you should wait until May to make the request. However, the bureaucrat is still active, so you have to ask them for rights. {{Phillydan25/sign}}

{{AdoptionResponse}} Hello Micjan2003. Adoption requests are for users that want to gain bureaucrat and sysop rights on an inactive wiki. However, if you do not want bureaucrat rights until May, then you should wait until May to make the request. However, the bureaucrat is still active, so you have to ask them for rights. {{Phillydan25/sign}}
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
::Hello. I'm sorry, but the wiki is not eligible for adoption as long as Blueeighthnote is active, and you will need to request additional rights from him. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 18:19, March 23, 2017 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 18:19, 23 March 2017

Adoption requests Prime Numbers Wiki

What is your username? Micjan2003

Please link to the wiki here: http://prime-numbers.wikia.com/wiki/Prime_Numbers_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 255

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since, January 25, 2017

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Micjan2003, March 20, 2017

Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

you need to ask local bureaucrat w:c:prime-numbers:User:Blueeighthnote for getting bureaucrat rights. Minato826(Talk to ANOOP)(Contributions) 17:12, March 20, 2017 (UTC)

No Minato826, i asked admin rights in March 18, 2017. So i do not want b-cat rights until May. Micjan2️⃣0️⃣0️⃣3️⃣ (talk) 18:52, March 20, 2017 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello Micjan2003. Adoption requests are for users that want to gain bureaucrat and sysop rights on an inactive wiki. However, if you do not want bureaucrat rights until May, then you should wait until May to make the request. However, the bureaucrat is still active, so you have to ask them for rights.  DanzxvFan8275 (MCUE)GD5PHILLY   

Hello. I'm sorry, but the wiki is not eligible for adoption as long as Blueeighthnote is active, and you will need to request additional rights from him. -- Wendy (talk 18:19, March 23, 2017 (UTC)