Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Project Management Wiki

What is your username? Robin (User:Robin)

Please link to the wiki here: Project Management Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Over 250 edits (I created over 100 articles. There was only one content article before I began.)

How many days/months have you been editing there? Over 21 days (since October 2, 2016)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The last, and only admin to edit was Peterjohnhollidaywiki, most recently on October 2, 2016. At that time, he just changed the protection for the main page and then changed it back. Prior to that, his last edit was December 17, 2013 (http://project-management.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions?target=Peterjohnhollidaywiki).

Any other information: On October 5th, 2016 I left a message for the original admin, but have not heard back from him.

I have experience starting up and editing other wiki. And, I'm a member of a project management group that may also contribute.

Thanks for considering this request. -Robin (talk) 22:47, October 26, 2016 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

In order to be able to adopt a wiki, all admins would have to be inactive for at least 60 days, which Peterjohnhollidaywiki hasn't been. I know you said you tried to contact him, but you'll have to wait until he responds or until he's been inactive for at least 60 days. Sorry!--Annabeth and Percy~They say you gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take it all as long as I have you. 23:08, October 26, 2016 (UTC)

The only thing he's done in over 2 years is change the protection on the main page and then change it back. No actual edits. And even before that he only created one page. I can wait 40 days if that's necessary. -Robin (talk) 01:12, October 28, 2016 (UTC)
Hello. You don't need to wait 40 days, but please leave a message asking if he would be ok with you adopting the wiki. Give him about a week to respond and then leave a message on my wall to let me know to check back again. When he has been inactive 60 days again you could request bureaucrat rights as well. -- Wendy (talk 04:42, November 9, 2016 (UTC)
Hi. I left another message as requested for Peterjohnhollidaywiki on his wall on November 20th. No response yet. I've now created over 180 articles. -Robin (talk) 22:01, November 30, 2016 (UTC)
Could the badges be turned on for this wiki too? Thanks, Robin (talk) 03:06, December 1, 2016 (UTC)
I've given you the rights -- good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 05:15, December 3, 2016 (UTC)