Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? JackieHoute
Please link to the wiki here: http://cs.projectxlovepotiondisaster.wikia.com/
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 38
How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 days
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 1 day ago by Irsen84, who has since been banned
Any other information: Wiki's Original Founder was Banned for Vandalism. I've been the only one making edits ever since.
You need to be editing at least a week before you can adopt this wiki. After a week, you're good to go!
19:52, October 9, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)I'd like to note the Wiki hasn't existed for much longer than Jackie has been editing it. Wikia administration are aware of the situation. ~Miles Kjeller : 2016/10/09 20:09 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)JackieHoute, pardon, but you are BLOCKED at this wiki. Have a nice day and have a GOOD TRIP! If you think, I was blocked because I did false content at Project X wiki, it's false! It was a li'l incident in other wikis! Sayonara! Irsen84 (talk) 13:46, October 11, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)http://projectxlovepotiondisaster.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:2593
- I'd like to say that the current admin Irsen84 has already been blocked for vandalism and rude behavior over at the English wiki of ProjectX: Love Potion Disaster. Also, his actions on this wiki are particularly puzzling.
- All I have done while editing this wiki is add translations of the official bios of the characters involved. Since he probably wouldn't delete truthful information if he understood what was written there, the only theory I have is that Irsen84 doesn't understand Czech and therefore shouldn't be the owner of a Czech wikia, since he is unable to do any meaningful edits. If he proves he is able to understand Czech well enough to coherently edit this page, I will gladly retract this statement.
- Miles Kjeller can provide further info about his previous encounters with this user. I hope you understand my position and I thank you for your response.
- -JackieHoute : October 12 2016, 13:57 (UTC)
- Hi Jackie. I agree that the situation on that wiki is non-ideal, however it must be handled through Special:Contact as the admin in question is still active. Adoptions are for wikis without admins, not for wikis with admins behaving poorly. I see that my colleague Ducksoup has already given the admin a warning about adding non-relevant content. I have let him know you are ready and willing to step forward as an admin on the wiki should the need arise. Please continue to work with him to resolve the situation. -- Wendy (talk) 01:16, October 20, 2016 (UTC)