Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Psycho-Pass

What is your username? Luxartisan

Please link to the wiki here: http://psychopass.wikia.com/wiki/Psycho-Pass_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 23, as of right now

How many days/months have you been editing there? Did some editing when I first joined in August 2013 and began again recently.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Amoria, April 28, 2013

Any other information:

I did just request to adopt the Ouran wikia, but then learned that there is no benefit for me do to so since I already have the same rights as the current adoptive parent.  It would be a minor name-only thing and I would very much like to have admin-bureaucrat rights on the Psycho-Pass wiki.  If it means I have to drop my request to adopt Ouran, I do so here and now.  I am then requesting to adopt the PP wikia as my adoption request for the month.  I will get in touch with the other adoptive requester to see if a mutual agreement can be reached about user rights.  I don't need to be the adoptive parent but I would like to have the Bur-Admin rights there as a co-facilitator.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! You must be actively editing (making new pages, fixing up articles, adding content, building the wiki) for 1 solid week in order to be eligible to adopt the wiki. If you keep editing while you wait for this request to be processed, (which can take from 7-10 days), you'll be all set. Good luck! :)

P.S. Here's the announcement blog. @Staff Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 01:29, October 7, 2014 (UTC)