Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Public Domain Super Heroes

What is your username? Cebr1979

Please link to the wiki here: http://pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Public_Domain_Super_Heroes

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 23,320

How many days/months have you been editing there? 3 years, 5 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? March 28, 2015 by Crimsoncrusader

Any other information: I care a great deal about this wiki and we've had so much vandalism recently. I would really love to clean it up and set some guidelines. Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, yesterday a user by the name of Mantiix came and vandalised the Public Domain Super Heroes wiki. When I saw he was an admin at the Rickipedia wiki, I naturally wondered why an admin from one wiki would come and vandalise another. When I inquired about it, he blocked me which now makes me ineligible to be an admin. Please, I hope this is taken into consideration before a decision is made.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Don't worry about it. He reverted your block a minute after he placed it, but even if he didn't, if wouldn't keep you from being able to adopt the wiki. You would have to be blocked for a very good reason, which Merrystar would check, and seeing as you didn't edit of those pages with spam or vandalism, she wouldn't not allow you to adopt the wiki. You're all good!--Annabeth and Percy~They say you gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take it all as long as I have you. 00:29, August 4, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. Your contributions look good, and, as Annabeth and Percy said, an unfair block wouldn't count against you, nor does one that has been removed or expired. That said, there are a lot of other contributors on that wiki. If you have not already done so, please start a community discussion about adopting the wiki - a blog, forum or talk page of some sort. If you already made one and I missed seeing it then just let me know on my wall with a link. Otherwise keep editing and let me know on my wall after a week (or after everybody has had a chance to comment) with a link and I will check back again. -- Wendy (talk 03:01, August 5, 2016 (UTC)
I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 03:04, September 7, 2016 (UTC)
Thank you very much, Merrystar! I am very excited about the new position! :-)Cebr1979 (talk) 03:24, September 7, 2016 (UTC)