Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests PuzzlePirates Wiki

What is your username? Ownslo

Please link to the wiki here: https://puzzlepirates.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 5

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? There is none. I've checked Bureaucrats & Admins. It said no results.

Any other information:

Since there is no admins can I have Bureaucrat and Admin rights. I know my edits and days are weak but hopefully by time this get's reviewed I have met the guidelines.

I've have played puzzle pirates for awhile now and didn't really discovered the wiki until now. I was scrolling through a bunch of random articles to check the content. Most of the articles has useless links redirecting to nothing. I also see the CSS is very outdated & I would like to update this to add more of a stylish look to the wiki. Some of the articles will be removed due to false content as well.

Hello. At the moment, you have 11 edits made over 3 days. To meet the guidelines, please keep contributing to the wiki for a few more days, then contact me on my message wall, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 18:50, December 17, 2018 (UTC)
Thanks for contating me. Your contributions look better, and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 16:17, January 2, 2019 (UTC)