What is your username? DJcraft789
Please link to the wiki here: pvzcrossover.wikia.com
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 478
How many days/months have you been editing there? 8 days
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Tails Doll Plant April 1, 2015
Any Other Information: Well some of the users still edits here and i only want to be a bureaucrat. and since the founder is inactive. i just want to take care his wiki while he's gone.
Hello, I'm not an admin, but you do not meet the recommended requirements to adopt that wiki:
- Others are already editing the wiki regularly, you'll need to have them agree on your adoption of this wiki.
- You've edited for two days, the requirement is one week minimum.
- The edits you've made are only comments, you need to ACTUALLY edit pages on the wiki.
- You're not currently editing the wiki, which is a big requirement.
- You've not made an effort to talk to users, which is also a requirement (not required if nobody's on the wiki for you to talk to, obviously).
- You're not keeping the wiki well-tended and up to date, although other users are.
Take a look at the requirements, and make sure most (if not all) requirements are met by you. Then, you may request to adopt the wiki.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)To summarize: You need to establish a presence on the wiki, with content edits and (preferably) engagement in the comunity. You can still work on that while the adoption runs (it'll take a week minimun before you'll get a reply). If you don't... it will probably be denied. --Tupka217 15:46, October 15, 2015 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Making a page and then adding letter after letter to get the edit-count up is not the way to go, DJcraft. Like over 95% of the edits you've made are either 1 or 2 bytes each (basically 1 letter each). Maybe try to... like... actually make proper edits? Jackeloko (talk) 14:02, October 16, 2015 (UTC)