Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? DJcraft789
Please link to the wiki here: pvzcrossover.wikia.com
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 478
How many days/months have you been editing there? 8 days
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Tails Doll Plant April 1, 2015
Any Other Information: Well some of the users still edits here and i only want to be a bureaucrat. and since the founder is inactive. i just want to take care his wiki while he's gone.
Hello, I'm not an admin, but you do not meet the recommended requirements to adopt that wiki:
- Others are already editing the wiki regularly, you'll need to have them agree on your adoption of this wiki.
- You've edited for two days, the requirement is one week minimum.
- The edits you've made are only comments, you need to ACTUALLY edit pages on the wiki.
- You're not currently editing the wiki, which is a big requirement.
- You've not made an effort to talk to users, which is also a requirement (not required if nobody's on the wiki for you to talk to, obviously).
- You're not keeping the wiki well-tended and up to date, although other users are.
Take a look at the requirements, and make sure most (if not all) requirements are met by you. Then, you may request to adopt the wiki.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)To summarize: You need to establish a presence on the wiki, with content edits and (preferably) engagement in the comunity. You can still work on that while the adoption runs (it'll take a week minimun before you'll get a reply). If you don't... it will probably be denied. --Tupka217 15:46, October 15, 2015 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Making a page and then adding letter after letter to get the edit-count up is not the way to go, DJcraft. Like over 95% of the edits you've made are either 1 or 2 bytes each (basically 1 letter each). Maybe try to... like... actually make proper edits? Jackeloko (talk) 14:02, October 16, 2015 (UTC)