Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests RainbowTail Wiki

What is your username? Queen Terra

Please link to the wiki here: http://rainbow-tail.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 58 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 days. When I made a wiki, something went wrong.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? I have no idea. I couldn't find any admins.

Any other information: About something going wrong, and I tried again. I saw another wiki already made. Two in fact. And on another website I announced telling everyone not to copy my idea, but they did. So the wiki I helped. But there was no main page. No admins. If there were, there would also be a founder. I thought I would be the founder. But I'm not. So with no admins, we can't access the theme designer, nor wiki navigation, and advanced features. So our wiki soon will be totally dead. No one will be able to join.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Actually, I think I misunderstood at first. You created this Wiki didn't you? You were not given admin rights upon creation correct? That is a known glitch. If you "founded" the Wiki and weren't given rights, contact Staff here, Special:Contact/general. Ripto (talk) 15:44, August 12, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. I have restored your founder rights. Please let us know through Special:Contact if you have any other problems with the wikia, and good luck with it! -- Wendy (talk 05:02, August 22, 2015 (UTC)