An appeal to become Bureaucrat of Re:MonsterEdit
List of contributionsEdit
- CSS overhaul, Wikia.css
- CSS overhaul, Common.css
- Vast majority of the functional templates
- Overall wiki site layout
- Continual and consistent maintenance and improvements
- Promoted the wiki by making it more user-friendly and visually appealing.
Wikia Adoption form to become Admin/BureaucratEdit
What is your username?
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
2,157 as of this posting
How many days/months have you been editing there?
Joined Re:Monster wiki at November 21, 2014, 2 months~ as of this posting
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
This wiki has active admins.
Any other information:
I would like to take up position of Bureaucrat mainly for two reason: 1. sheer time, effort, and dedication invested in promoting the wiki when compared to others, 2. the access to grant admin-ship in order to take advantage of bots in order to further improve the wiki. My reasons for this is to continually expand the scope and functions of this wiki and achieve a wiki platform worthy of inspiring awe. I appreciate your considerations.
For more information click here.
- Indeed there is an "active" bureaucrat on the wiki. Unfortunately the position of Bureaucrat is more or less a title of prestige to the person in question. I've already contacted the person, however due to an incident involving his friend it'll be quite unlikely that I'll be granted the position from him. Truly, I've done my utmost in an effort to promote the wiki, more so than any of the past and present staff (my contribution history tells no lie) which makes this all the more harder to bear. It's hard for me to stomach how easily they go about claiming other people's work and contributions as their own.. then have the audacity to continually ridicule, insult and infuriate others in order to prove a point THEN claim it is that person's fault.. but don't worry all the person's hard work is THEIR hard work. And what does this supposed "active" bureaucrat do?-- Play blissfully ignorant along with his friend. It's simply beyond mind boggling.
- For more information:
- Oddysy (talk) 04:19, January 14, 2015 (UTC)
- Hello. While I appreciate your frustration, adoption is for wikias that do not currently have any active admins; you cannot adopt a wikia that has active admins unless you have their support to do so. I'm sorry but you will have to find a way to work things out with the current bureaucrats; perhaps if Datiansg is unwilling to listen you could try talking to Bado 66 instead. Good luck with it!