Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Reactor Idle Wikia

What is your username? Higgs1

Please link to the wiki here: http://reactoridle.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 54+ Will do a bunch more once DPL is enabled.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Just today. 1 week

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? December 15th (first day of wiki), Fedot0 (founder).

Any other information: I kinda just wanted DPL enabled so I could add some info, but I'm still playing the game so I'll try to help out the best I can :)

Higgs1 (talk) 03:53, March 29, 2016 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You'll need to be editing on a wiki for at least a week before you can adopt it, so make sure you edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Other than that, you look good. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 04:04, March 29, 2016 (UTC)

Aw, that's a bummer, but thanks anyways. Any chance you can enable DPL for me? Higgs1 (talk) 04:15, March 29, 2016 (UTC)

If it requires bureaucrat rights, only Wikia staff would be able to make the changes from outside the wiki.
Vosavo Hello () 04:29, March 29, 2016 (UTC)

It's been a week! May I adopt the wiki now? I'd also like refreshLinks run, and DPL enabled... thanks :D I think I've read somewhere that I need to explain why DPL should be enabled. My explaination is that it's a video game wiki. All video game wikis need to have DPL, SMW, or something that extracts and operates on data from articles. Higgs1 (talk) 15:41, April 6, 2016 (UTC)

Adoptions are reviewed in the order of which they come in. You can watch how close yours is to being reviewed here, and you're currently number 19, so it'll be a couple more days before yours is reviewed.--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 18:18, April 6, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. You can request DPL through Special:Contact. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 04:10, April 9, 2016 (UTC)