Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Record of Grancrest War Wiki

What is your username? Jerlin4j

Please link to the wiki here: http://grancrest-senki.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 815 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since January 24th 2018

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

• Oncius - Chatmoderator, content-moderator, rollback, sysop, threadmoderator (Last Edit was on the February 7th 2018).
  • Lygarx - Bureaucrat, chatmoderator, content-moderator, rollback, sysop, threadmoderator (Last edit was on the 14th Jan 2018)

Any other information: I am currently the admin and I have done some contributions to the wiki. The other admin beside me and the bureaucrat have been inactive for quite some time. Its hard for me to recruit other users as content moderators because of my position as some users have been requesting me for admin positions.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

In order to be able to be promoted to bureaucrat, the other bureaucrats would have to be inactive for at least 60 days, which Lygarx hasn't been. If you'd want to be promoted, you'll have to him.--latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵I've done everything that I wanted and it was more than I thought it would be.🎵latest?cb=20161110045342

Hello. As A&P said, the bureaucrats are active, so the wiki is not eligible for adoption. You'll need to contact one of the bureaucrats about getting admin rights. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 18:15, February 26, 2018 (UTC)