What is your username? DRAGONSLAYER2653
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
- None, but i currently play that game a lot and also I have made a successful wiki.
How many days/months have you been editing there?
- As I stated above, I'm starting to edit this wiki. There is nothing much on there, and the people playing the game, "Realm Jumpers" has wanted a wiki for it.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
- Two days ago which was the founder, but nothing has progressed since. His name is red, im guessing his account got deleted and he has also edited my wiki before, but sadly cussed there. There are also no extra admins.
Any other information:
- No, but thank you for your time. I hope you let me adopt the wiki.
- Hello. Joseph is correct -- in order to adopt the wikia you need to be editing there regularly, every day or two, for at least a week. You have only made a very small handful of edits. If you are still interested in adopting it, please start working on the wikia again and leave a message on my wall to check back again after a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 12:24, June 9, 2015 (UTC)