Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Robocop Wiki

What is your username? MrBelpitsLegs

Please link to the wiki here: http://robocop.wikia.com/wiki/RoboCop_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 18 as of posting this, though I expect to make many more before this is reviewed.

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 day so far, though I think I edited in the past with a different account.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? FireChief420 on February 9, 2014

Any other information: I am aware I have not been on this Wiki long and have made few edits at the time of this post, but I plan on cleaning it up and updating it to a higher standard, as I have been doing with the Twin Peaks Wiki over the past few months.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You must edit for one week consistently before requesting adoption. --The midnight bird sings heavenly... 21:19, August 16, 2016 (UTC)

Ah! Okay, then, I'll resubmit at a later time. Thanks. MrBelpitsLegs (talk) 21:27, August 16, 2016 (UTC)
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Wait, no, that's not true. You should at least wait until you've actually begun editing on the wiki you want to adopt before making a request, which you have. You don't need to wait to make another one since adoptions take about 1-2 weeks to be reviewed, so you're good on that. Just make sure you keep editing at least once a day. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~They say you gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take it all as long as I have you. 00:39, August 17, 2016 (UTC)
Alright, then, that sounds right. Thanks! MrBelpitsLegs (talk) 00:44, August 17, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 03:47, August 31, 2016 (UTC)