Community Central
Community Central
m (signature)
No edit summary
Line 29: Line 29:

[[User:KingMartin123|KingMartin123]] ([[User talk:KingMartin123|talk]]) 16:13, December 20, 2014 (UTC)

[[User:KingMartin123|KingMartin123]] ([[User talk:KingMartin123|talk]]) 16:13, December 20, 2014 (UTC)
  +
  +
{{AdoptionResponse}} Hey there, KingMartin123! I'm just linking the [http://royal-revolt-2.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:3373 converastion] you had with the other contributor regarding you adopting, so Staff can see it. Other than that, just continue editing while you wait for this request to be processed (which can range from 1-14 days) and you'll be all set! Cheers, and happy editing! {{User:JosephHawk/Sig|16:46, December 20, 2014 (UTC)}}

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 16:46, 20 December 2014

Adoption requests Royal Revolt 2 Wiki

What is your username?

KingMartin123

Please link to the wiki here:

http://royal-revolt-2.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

How many days/months have you been editing there?

A little over seven months.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? According to Special Pages → Special:ListUsers the only admin is HBombzorz. He/she last contributed on April 3rd.

Any other information:

I found the wiki in spring, when it was virtually inactive. Since then I've worked constantly on it, first expanding it and then showing it to other people, which lead to more contributors and a steady stream of contributions. The user base is mostly made up of unregistered contributors but also a few registered ones who contribute from time to time.

I guess this request is long overdue... This week a new and very active member joined and contributed a lot of graphics. He turned to me to get permissions for some changes on the wiki's logo. To grant those I'd need to become an admin first – so here I am.

Let me know if you need any further information. Looking forward to your answer.

KingMartin123 (talk) 16:13, December 20, 2014 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hey there, KingMartin123! I'm just linking the converastion you had with the other contributor regarding you adopting, so Staff can see it. Other than that, just continue editing while you wait for this request to be processed (which can range from 1-14 days) and you'll be all set! Cheers, and happy editing! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)