Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests RuPaul Drag Race Wikia

What is your username? DiiMashups

Please link to the wiki here: http://rupaul-drag-race.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? I'm starting to edit it.

How many days/months have you been editing there? One. Today.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Well, it was GurlNo, That user no longer exists. Last time he/she edited was on August 11, 2016.

Any other information: The wikia has been inactive, and i wanted to re-active it.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

In order to be able to adopt a wiki, you'll need to actually be editing on it, so make sure you start editing on it soon for at least a week, adding at least one page, and continue to edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy🎵I hear the bells, they're ringing loud and clear. You can't help but love this time of year. It's Christmas time, there's something in the air. There's a little bit of Heaven everywhere.🎵 19:25, December 25, 2016 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Isn't there already an active Rupaul's Drag Race Wiki? CristobalACS (a user in the Just Dance Wiki) is an admin there (MikeyRocks33 is a content mod there too). Just saying. Jooooooooooohn... (User talkBlog | Just DanceMinecraftPolandball) 16:55, December 29, 2016 (UTC)
Oh True, lmao.—This unsigned comment is by DiiMashups (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.
Hello. I am closing this request as you have not edited the wiki. It would be fine to have two wikis for the show but you have to edit there in order to adopt the second one. Feel free to ask again when you are have done that! -- Wendy (talk 02:07, January 2, 2017 (UTC)