Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Rubik's cube Wiki

What is your username? Shadowkiller168

Please link to the wiki here: http://speedsolving.wikia.com/wiki/Rubik%27s_Cube_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 83 (but with many, many more to come)

How many days/months have you been editing there? 20 days, but I plan to stick around for a long time.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?Cubingbeast (the founder) has not made an edit since 9 May 2012, in other words, a very long time.

Any other information: I know that as admin, I will be able to give the wiki a makeover. When I got there, the wiki was not in good condition. Since I've arrived, I've tripled the amount of articles. I think I could do so much more if I were admin.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello Shadowkiller168! Everything looks splendid. Just remember to be actively editing while you wait for this request to be processed, (which can take from 7-10 days), and you'll be all set. Happy editing! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hi. Your contributions look great and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 01:54, October 8, 2014 (UTC)