What is your username? The100YearOldOnion
Please link to the wiki here: Ruby Redfort Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? I have made 51 edits and counting on the Ruby Redfort Wiki.
How many days/months have you been editing there? I have been editing on the Ruby Redfort Wiki since 23:09, August 18, 2013.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The founder, Midnightpig1, last edited on 09:22, March 11, 2013.
Any other information: I intend to turn this wiki into a wiki about the Ruby Redfort series, in which the title character, a thirteen-year-old girl, becomes an agent of a secret agency called Spectrum. This series is written by Lauren Child. The website may be found at http://www.rubyredfort.com
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
- You have edited on the wiki for at least a week (the more the better)
- You have created at least one new page (the more the better)
- You are currently editing the wiki
- These are a few of the adoption guidelines (the full list can be found at Adoption:Requests). You do not need admin rights to make edits to the wiki, however your request is very likely to be turned down if you have zero edits. I recommend you begin to edit the wiki today, though you are not an admin. That way, when Staff processes the request, you may be all in order. Thisismyrofl (talk) 20:52, August 18, 2013 (UTC)