Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests RvLution Wiki

What is your username? Rone and Bomby

Please link to the wiki here: New Super Mario Bros Wii Modding Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 2

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2/13/19

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Name:  RvLution Admins, Last Seen: 20:28, December 14, 2016

Any other information: It has not been active in a REALLY long time needs to be updated. I will fix some pages soon.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You have no edits in the wiki, so this is not a valid request for adoption. Please read the guidelines before submitting a request.

User:Applemasterexpert/Sig 02:07, February 14, 2019 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Looks like you've started contributing today. User:Applemasterexpert/Sig 02:40, February 14, 2019 (UTC)

Hello. I see that your two edits were on message walls. To meet the guidelines, you must be contributing to the wiki nearly every day for about a week, which includes creating at least one new page. Once you've done that, contact me on my message wall, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 22:13, February 14, 2019 (UTC)
Thanks for contacting me. Your contributions look good, and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 16:05, February 21, 2019 (UTC)