Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests SAS Conception Wiki

What is your username? Ghostwolf18

Please link to the wiki here:

http://sasconception.wikia.com/wiki/SAS_Zombie_Assault_Conception_Wiki How many edits have you made on that wiki? 516

How many days/months have you been editing there?

6 months On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? I was the last admin to edit on May 27th

Any other information: The two bureaucrats we had recently are both gone. One (our founder) flat out said he was leaving, the other one was demoted for considering leaving. I know the adoption rules, but being the only admin left I feel helpless.

Ghostwolf18 (talk) 13:50, May 27, 2015 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Two A bureaucrat has edited within the past 60 days, making this adoption for the wiki ineligible. You'll need to contact them about receiving bureaucratic rights. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

It only lists one bureaucrat for me, but either way, yeah they edited recently. If you can link where the bureaucrat said they were leaving that would be easier for Staff, and I did see the only message of the other sysop this year where they said "Uuu... I don't contribute anymore" so that may be looking up for you when Staff reviews all this. Ripto (talk) 03:03, May 28, 2015 (UTC)

Staff: See this thread. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. Based on what you said in the thread Joseph linked, I am closing this request. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 12:29, June 9, 2015 (UTC)