Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: rte-wysiwyg
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)
Line 21: Line 21:

{{AdoptionResponse}} There are some active users on the wiki so create a blog or contact active users get their opinion and link it here.. {{w::User:Clash.Bikash/Sig}}

{{AdoptionResponse}} There are some active users on the wiki so create a blog or contact active users get their opinion and link it here.. {{w::User:Clash.Bikash/Sig}}

+
::Hello. Clash.Bikash is correct - you will need to create a blog or forum about adopting the wiki and give the other users there a chance to discuss new leadership. I see that MechQuester is also interested in gaining the rights, so you will need to come to some sort of agreement with the community about who should take on what role. We can promote more than one user. You could also try leaving a message for [[w:c:stargate:User:Jaymach|the bureaucrat]] - he has only been inactive for a few months and may respond. If he does not, let me know on my wall after the community discussion has been active for about a week and I can help with the rights. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 04:34, May 22, 2017 (UTC)
^He hasn't done so.

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]
+
[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 04:34, 22 May 2017

Adoption requests SGCommand

What is your username? Thurgood42 (talk) 12:34, May 13, 2017 (UTC)

Please link to the wiki here: Stargate Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 46,977

How many days/months have you been editing there? 7 years

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? February 25, 2017 User:Anubis 10545

Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

There are some active users on the wiki so create a blog or contact active users get their opinion and link it here..

Clash.Bikash

Hello. Clash.Bikash is correct - you will need to create a blog or forum about adopting the wiki and give the other users there a chance to discuss new leadership. I see that MechQuester is also interested in gaining the rights, so you will need to come to some sort of agreement with the community about who should take on what role. We can promote more than one user. You could also try leaving a message for the bureaucrat - he has only been inactive for a few months and may respond. If he does not, let me know on my wall after the community discussion has been active for about a week and I can help with the rights. -- Wendy (talk 04:34, May 22, 2017 (UTC)