Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests STT Wikia

What is your username? Admiral Titan

Please link to the wiki here: http://stt.wikia.com/wiki/STT_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 16 (1884 edits on our other wiki)

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 (since April 2016 on our other wiki)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Capt Jello on May 9th, 2016 This is the same admin who went inactive in September on our other wiki.

Any other information: I am requesting to be a Bureaucrat on our local wiki.

At the time of submitting this, i have 1884 edits on the wiki that we primarily use for Star Trek Timelines. Id like to transition over to wikia because the site we use does not have an active admin. (The same admin who made the last edit on the wiki im requesting Adminship/Bureaucratship on, Capt Jello, was the last admin on our main site.) This wikia was used as a backup, but now we have to move our whole site here. I need Adminship or more specifically Bureaucratship for the ability to change the site design to be more similar to our current site, as well as, to import pages which will make transferring much easier.

Here is a link to our old site, and a link to my user page on that site.

The main page of our other wiki.
My user page on our other wiki.
My user contributions on our other wiki.

Thanks, Admiral Titan

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Your adoption looks great, just keep editing each day daily too show your active until a staff member reviews your adoption. Also, create a blog post or forum (and link it here) consulting the community on your adoption of the wiki.

Maurriccee Talk to me! | Sign my Guestbook!
Contributions!
13:08, January 19, 2017 (UTC)

Hi, i created a blog post here:here and its awaiting replies. I don't see a reason to continue to edit the wiki on fandom until i have the ability to transfer everything from the old wiki using XML. I copied some templates over, however its a very long process to copy everything from the other wiki. I will continue to be active on the other wiki as i have been for the past 8 months. My most recent project on that wiki was to categorize everything, as almost no images or templates were categorized. Is it ok if i focus on continue to edit the other wiki until that wiki can be transferred? --Admiral Titantalk 15:28, January 19, 2017 (UTC)
Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 04:02, January 31, 2017 (UTC)