Community Central
Community Central

What is your username? ImpFH

Please link to the wiki here: http://sw1mush.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Around a hundred to date, including pre-account creation.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Roughly two months.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Raybatsford, 23 March 2014

Any other information:

This wiki is for the MUSH environment game Star Wars MUSH, on which I am a member of the administrative staff (I run one of the two main player factions). It exists to be a much more user-friendly and up to date resource for the players and staff, as well as host character information, logs etc. It is however quite a mess at the moment and urgently needs tidying up so that things can be found, particularly as we're gearing up for a recruitment drive and I would pity a new player trying to navigate through the thing as it stands.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi. Since this request was made, Raybatsford last edited on 15th August which is less than the 60 days required making this wiki ineligible to adopt. Good Luck (The Great Lord David (talk) 20:03, August 19, 2014 (UTC))  

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Even though this adoption is ineligible, you can still request from him for the rights, since he was active 6 days ago. Good luck! :)Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Hello. It looks like those edits were a fairly isolated thing. Please leave a message for Raybatsford about gaining admin rights to help with the wikia and see what he says. If he does not answer after a week, let me know on my wall and we can give you admin rights -- Wendy (talk 06:48, August 26, 2014 (UTC)

For the time being, i'd like to rescind this request.