Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests SageTV and Home Theatre PC Software

What is your username? CraziFuzzy

Please link to the wiki here: http://sagetv.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1

How many days/months have you been editing there? 3

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? December 28, 2012 - Bacon2002

Any other information:

This wikia was made for a single purpose, by a single user, then abandoned, with a general name for a piece of, at the time, closed source, and no longer for sale software, SageTV.  Google has, this year, released the SageTV software to open source, and the SageTV Community (http://forums.sagetv.com) would like to utilize this abandoed wiki for documentation for the now crowd managed project.  For this reason, I am requesting to adopt this poor orphan wiki.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Hi. In order to be eligible to adopt a wiki you will need to be frequently editing there for a week. If you make at least one edit every day or two then by the time a Wikia staff member reviews this request you should have met the requirements for adoption.

For Wikia staff: Link to forum thread regarding adoption. --LêgêndFPŠ wall
edits
03:12, November 30, 2015 (UTC)
Thanks for the response, unofficial as it might be. I had not let loose the hounds on full speed editing of the wiki yet, as I was not sure if it would have a real future if we didn't have an actual admin, and was afraid we'd just end up needing to create a new wiki for it - which is not preferred, as we'd much rather have this wiki's name. Do you think I should have to create a new request later, or will this one be present until there have been enough edits? --CraziFuzzy (talk) 09:30, November 30, 2015 (UTC)
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
You do not need to create a new request. So long as you consistently edit on the wiki your adoption request should be successful. --LêgêndFPŠ wall
edits
10:25, November 30, 2015 (UTC)
Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 05:46, December 12, 2015 (UTC)