Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Sally Bollywood: Super Detective Wiki

What is your username? Reggiewolfpro

Please link to the wiki here: http://sally-bollywood-super-detective.wikia.com/wiki/Sally_Bollywood:_Super_Detective_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 203

How many days/months have you been editing there? 5 months, since February 5, 2015

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 22:41, March 3, 2015 | Stuart Gunn

Any other information: I've been editing/using the Sally Bollywood Wiki for several months and I've did what I can to spuce the wiki's appearances and have implimented several templates. Still, a lot needs to be done and I would be more than happy to improve it.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hey - your contributions look good, but since adoptions require 1 solid week of active editing, try to consistently contribute while you wait for this request to be processed.
There also appear to be a few other editors. If they keep editing the wiki, you will need to inform them of your adoption, via a blog or forum post. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Reggiewolfpro (talk) 22:05, June 25, 2015 (UTC) - I did as you asked, I posted a blog entry two weeks ago letting anyone there interested in my proposal to adopted. You may read it yourself here. I've also done a lot of editing and adjustments to templates which several contributors have began to use. If I need more time, feel free to note me.
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Great job! Just keep editing until Staff responds to your request. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 04:17, June 26, 2015 (UTC)