Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Sam and cat wiki

What is your username? Cream901

Please link to the wiki here: http://samandcat.wikia.com/wiki/Sam_and_Cat_Wiki

link title How many edits have you made on that wiki? 63

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 month

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Not counting the comments almost 3-4 days.

Any other information: A lot of pages getting deleted and for no reason. Just look at some of my blog posts. The current admins are cartoonprincess and 3cooldog92, and 3cooldog92 is friends with somebody really bad with grammar and inappropriate language. They said inappropriate things to me. And if you are wondering who the inappropriate one is, it's ultradizu.

Sorry I'm just trying to make it more safer.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Unfortunately, since admins have edited very recently, you are not able to adopt this wiki. To deal with these admins, see this blog by Sannse Kamikaze839 00:55, June 8, 2014 (UTC)
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Many admins have edited very recently and are very active. Per the adoption requirements, all admins must have been inactive for 60 days to adopt. As this is not the case, your adoption request won't be accepted. If you have issues with the current admins, please discuss it with them and try to work it out. Thank you! --Flawless Diva (talk) 17:11, June 12, 2014 (UTC)

Hello.. Kamikaze and Flawless Diva are correct that this wikia is not eligible for adoption, and you will need to find another way to work out the problems on the wikia. If you feel they are violating Wikia's Terms of Use with their "inappropriate language" then please contact Wikia with links for us to review. -- Wendy (talk 04:49, June 14, 2014 (UTC)