Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? TheRealmOfLutherNiles
Please link to the wiki here: http://sawfilms.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 933
How many days/months have you been editing there? Since June 7, 2016
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The last time a page was edited by an admin was at 22:07, September 2, 2016. The admin was Roger Murtaugh. However this edits were only on his talk page where he stated that he isn't active on the wiki anymore. The last time he edited a content page was at 07:48, February 14, 2011.
Any other information: I want to adopt the wiki as there's some cleanup work to be done like deleting pages that were marked for deletion for a long time or protecting pages that regularly become the target of vandalism. Furthermore I want to continue to work on the contents of the wiki and work as an active person of contact for users who have questions or need help.--TheRealmOfLutherNiles (talk) 12:33, October 16, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)I made the request yesterday at around 12:30pm, several hours before you and Idekmandy started to edit the wiki. Therefore this request had nothing to do with your work last night.--TheRealmOfLutherNiles (talk) 10:45, October 17, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)But I made edits before this adoption form was made? - The Criminal
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)According to your contribution page you made exactly one edit on the Saw Wiki before my adoption request. I didn't take that as "sustained editing" which is what the adoption guidelines are asking for. However this request was by no means meant to offend anyone. If that happened, I'm sorry.--TheRealmOfLutherNiles (talk) 22:20, October 17, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Ok but you still haven't made half of the requirements, such as speaking to the users. - The Criminal
I agree that I didn't have contact to many of the users. However I tried to help those who had actual questions about the wiki or Saw in general. Though I have to admit that I didn't visit the talk pages for the articles so often.--TheRealmOfLutherNiles (talk) 19:58, October 18, 2016 (UTC)
- I just wanted to say that I'm going to resign from this request. At least temporarily. For some time I was the only user who was active on the Saw wiki on a regular base and therefore didn't feel the need to create a blog post before my request. However some new users, especially The Criminal and Idekmandy, put some serious effort in the editing within the last few days and if they want to continue with this I'd like to talk with them about the adoption as both of them seem to be capable of handling that task as well. Therefore this request can be deleted and/or ignored by the staff from now on. —This unsigned comment is by TheRealmOfLutherNiles (wall • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!