Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Scorpion Wiki

What is your username? FrozangledEpic

Please link to the wiki here: http://scorpion.wikia.com/wiki/Scorpion_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 215

How many days/months have you been editing there? 22 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Last edited June 4th, 2014

admin: XD1

Any other information:

I love the show Scorpion and am dedicated to getting this wikia page up and running, full of information and attractive for users/visitors. I want people to be able to enjoy the page, get infomation, and learn something new, while loving the show.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi FrozangledEpic. Another user, CapnCarrot, is currently editing the wiki. You should contact them regarding your adoption request and ask them if they're in favour of you adopting the wiki. Additionally, keep editing and building the wiki every day or two whilst you wait for a staff member to process this request. --LegendFPS (Talk) (Contribs) 10:05, November 26, 2014 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

There also appears to be another contributor. Though they may be just passing by, it would be best to leave a courtesy message, asking if they support you getting promoted. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. Your contributions look good but they were on three days and you have not edited since shortly after leaving this request. If you still wish to adopt the wikia, please start editing again, let CapnCarrot know you are trying to do an adoption and then leave me a message on my wall to check back again. -- Wendy (talk 04:50, December 4, 2014 (UTC)
Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 07:02, December 16, 2014 (UTC)