Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Seal Online Wiki

What is your username? playwithinteractive

Please link to the wiki here:

http://sealonline.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Many with GM account (GM Rapturous - Facebook)

How many days/months have you been editing there? For a very long time, can't remember exactly when it was started

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? No admin visible for a long tome.

Any other information:

The current account name is: playwithinteractive

We are the Publisher and license owner of Seal Online. We would like to have control over this wikia to update it and bring users back into it. (Logo change is really urgent)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
If you want to become an admin on either of those accounts, you have to be editing at the time of adoption. You aren't. Return to daily editing with the account you want admin rights on. --Tupka217 18:09, September 4, 2014 (UTC)

The last editing admin/bureaucrat was User:SealSoedHelper, who last edited on February 26th, 2013. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Playwithinteractive: Yes i have made edits on the page , and thank you for figuring out the last admin for me :)
Glad to help. Just remember, as Tupka stated, to actively edit every day for a week. Then you'll be all set! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Hello. It's good to see you made a few contributions, but in order to adopt the wikia you need to edit there regularly, every day or two, for at least a week. I will put this request on hold. Let me know on my wall when you have contributed for a week and I can check again. -- Wendy (talk 04:06, September 13, 2014 (UTC)
Wendy  I've been doing as you told me before, could you be kind enough to look over the request please? —This unsigned comment is by Playwithinteractive (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.
Ask on her message wall, she's sure to see it there. --Tupka217 18:23, October 22, 2014 (UTC)
Hi. It's good to see you editing more there. There appears to be another active user now, Flushcore. Please leave him a message about adopting the wikia and also create at least one new page. Let me know on my wall when he answers or after a week if he doesn't. -- Wendy (talk 00:56, October 24, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you the rights - good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 05:12, November 12, 2014 (UTC)