What is your username?
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
How many days/months have you been editing there?
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 14:07,November 30,2013 and it was me
Edit: The last bureaucrat to edit was the Founder, Karr Skirata on 09:01, November 19, 2013
Any other information:
I edit on this wiki everyday and almost 5 hour everyday.The last time the founder edited was the 23 novemmber.The other users said that i should become admin.Here's the proof Conscensus track.The actual founder made 53 edits.So i am the one who made the most edits of that wiki and when i came there the wiki was at 42% and now i worked alot on it and its 100% and 27 users (7 when i came).My dream is to see this wiki active.
When I'll be bureaucrat, what do I do?Edit
- Gives right to the Controlles and to the corrector to make tht they will have special right but not every right like the admins
- Try to changes the wiki wordmark at the up of the page.
- End my other project.
I hope it is enough,But this wiki need an active bureaucrat.And i am the one who's the most and i can take care of it but i'll need the help of the other administrator because still,i hate controlling anything.I hope you will promote me. :)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Haya! In situations of Admins looking for Bureaucratic Rights, it is the inactivity of the last *bureaucrat* which is sought. Here, the last *Bureaucrat* to edit was the Founder, Karr Skirata on 09:01, November 19. The last time she *logged on* was Nov 23. That is activity well within 60 days. The thread you linked to is less than 18 hours old. Staff will want to allow at least a week for all members to have the opportunity to express themselves. Maybe a longer to allow people time to come off holiday trips, vacations, and breaks.
- Since Karr is still active, you should either allow her time to see and comment on the thread, or message her directly. The latter is really your best bet at this time. Certainly Staff will recommend this. However this shakes out, Good Luck! --Love Robin (talk) 18:27, November 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Hello. You appear to have removed your own bureaucrat rights on the wiki about a day ago. Did you intend to do that? I will close this request as you have obtained rights on the wiki itself. If you removed them by accident, please let me know on my wall and I can restore them again. -- Wendy (talk) 06:28, December 11, 2013 (UTC)