Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Shadow Warrior Wiki

What is your username? BerzekerLT

Please link to the wiki here: [Link]

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 114

How many days/months have you been editing there? 5 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Upon creation of the wiki, no admin ever edited on this wiki.

Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
An admin/bureaucrat has edited within the last 60 days meaning you will need to ask them for rights. Though they are incorrect that they cannot promote you. They have the ability to promote you by being a bureaucrat. If they think they can't promote you, but they agree you can become an admin then Staff will promote you. Go ahead and ask them in that message if they oppose you becoming an admin/or bureaucrat. --Icier 12:29, June 24, 2016 (UTC)
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
If he doesn't mind promoting you, but doesn't know how to, let me know and I can show him how. But he does still have the ability to promote you if he wishes to.--Annabeth and Percy~They say you gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take it all as long as I have you. 16:13, June 24, 2016 (UTC)
Hello. I see that you have gotten the admin rights from Wagnike2. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 02:35, July 9, 2016 (UTC)