Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 30: Line 30:

::Thats an automated message from the founder to a new user, last actual edit/login is still 30th July.. [[User:JavaByte|JavaByte]] ([[User talk:JavaByte|talk]]) 18:42, August 28, 2014 (UTC)

::Thats an automated message from the founder to a new user, last actual edit/login is still 30th July.. [[User:JavaByte|JavaByte]] ([[User talk:JavaByte|talk]]) 18:42, August 28, 2014 (UTC)

:::{{AdoptionResponse}} Oops, my apologies for the error. However, that is still under the 60 day requirement, so you can ask him for the rights. {{User:JosephHawk/Sig|18:53, August 28, 2014 (UTC)}}

:::{{AdoptionResponse}} Oops, my apologies for the error. However, that is still under the 60 day requirement, so you can ask him for the rights. {{User:JosephHawk/Sig|18:53, August 28, 2014 (UTC)}}
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:Joseph is correct that the wikia is not eligible for a complete adoption, but we can give admin rights after 30 days of inactivity. JavaByte, you will need to leave a message for the founder asking him for the rights first and give him a chance to respond. The message you left was on an old thread with several unanswered messages and probably did not generate an email notification for him. Please leave a new message on his wall asking for admin rights. Give him a week to respond. If he does not answer leave me a message on my wall and I can give you admin rights. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 01:05, August 29, 2014 (UTC)

[[Category:On hold requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 01:05, 29 August 2014

Adoption requests Shadowbound Wiki

What is your username? JavaByte (talk) 17:32, August 18, 2014 (UTC)

Please link to the wiki here: http://shadowbound.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 100

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 30/7 - Ostre

Any other information:

Ostre has been inactive and uncommunicative for a while, he is the only admin/founder, he has made only 11 edits, the Wiki is new and about a new game, the Wiki developement is being impeded by lack of adminsistrators.

I am very good at wiki editing and have made over 1000 edits on Galaxy online wiki.

Rights requested - Administrators (although if Ostre continues to be offline i may subsequently need Bureaucrats/Founder)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi there! Since Ostre edited on July 30th, which is less than the required 60 days, this makes the wiki ineligible to adopt. Good luck! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

he also last created the wiki on the 28th is there no way to speed up this process, he seemingly created it then abandoned it. JavaByte (talk) 12:11, August 27, 2014 (UTC)
He edited again on the 23rd, (of August) so this wiki cannot be adopted. However, you ask him for the rights. :) Good luck! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Thats an automated message from the founder to a new user, last actual edit/login is still 30th July.. JavaByte (talk) 18:42, August 28, 2014 (UTC)
Oops, my apologies for the error. However, that is still under the 60 day requirement, so you can ask him for the rights. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Joseph is correct that the wikia is not eligible for a complete adoption, but we can give admin rights after 30 days of inactivity. JavaByte, you will need to leave a message for the founder asking him for the rights first and give him a chance to respond. The message you left was on an old thread with several unanswered messages and probably did not generate an email notification for him. Please leave a new message on his wall asking for admin rights. Give him a week to respond. If he does not answer leave me a message on my wall and I can give you admin rights. -- Wendy (talk 01:05, August 29, 2014 (UTC)