Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Shamo wiki

What is your username? Dezarann

Please link to the wiki here: http://shamo.wikia.com/wiki/Shamo_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? At the time of writing this i have made three edits but will continue to add.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I have just started but at the time of writing this the wiki is abandoned and i have been the only one editing it.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Frozenstein last made an edit on the 25th of April 2013.

Any other information:

I am new to this but have a deep interest in the subject of the wiki. It saddens me to see it in the state it is in. I wish to do the best i can in strengthening it and improveing it. Even if i am denied i will continue to edit and try to improve the page. The page is useless the way it is now. I wish to change that and make it a real source of information for fans of the comic.

Thank you and with all due respect,

Dezarann Schutz

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
 Hi there! To adopt that wiki, you need to have edited for at least one week which is about to be achieved so that is no longer an issue however you must have at least created one new page which is still not the case, plus some more edits wouldn´t hurt either but I think it´s just a matter of time as other than that, you´re completly eligible to adopt this wiki. Good luck. (The Great Lord David (talk) 16:59, August 10, 2014 (UTC)) 
Hello. You seem to have stopped working on the wikia -- do you still wish to adopt it? IN order to adopt you need to have edited regularly, every day or two, for at least a week and start a new content page. I will put this request on hold. Please let me know on my wall when you have edited for a week and are ready for me to check back again! -- Wendy (talk 06:42, August 16, 2014 (UTC)