Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Shaun the Sheep Wiki

What is your username? White44Tree

Please link to the wiki here: http://shaunthesheep.wikia.com/wiki/Shaun_the_Sheep_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 25

How many days/months have you been editing there? july 21, 2015

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? September 11, 2016 RRabbit42

Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

I love that show! I recommend editing more, the more the merrier. Hopefully you'll get those rights soon. Best of luck and wishes.

-- That Rainbow Hugging Bud ^-^ 16:42, October 13, 2016 (UTC)

I suggest that you should write a blog about your will to adopt the wiki and/or contact the current admin, RRabbit42, and you can edit daily to prove that you are active enough. If no one has opinion about this, then the staff should give you the administration right sooner or later. Oganesson (talk) 16:51, October 13, 2016 (UTC)

@Og I did message RR About Get Admin. White44Tree (talk) 17:31, October 13, 2016 (UTC)

Hey. You can only adopt one wiki per month. You will have to choose between the Shaun the Sheep Wiki or The Idea Wiki. —Monochromatic Bunny | 22:21, October 16, 2016 (UTC)

Closing this request as the user has expressed a preference to adopt The Idea Wiki. -- Wendy (talk 05:59, October 22, 2016 (UTC)