Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Shaun the Sheep Wiki (2)

What is your username? Kuro redfox

Please link to the wiki here: http://shaunthesheep.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Not a lot, just 5.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since 22/2/2017.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? RRabbit42, September 11, 2016.

Any other information: I know I have few edits, but I will start editing immediately. It hurts to see that this wiki has been deserted for years. I am also an sentinel at the Diep.io wiki.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi!

The admins are indeed inactive, just remember to continue editing daily.

Keep On Editin'! (But not in a vandalous way!) Commodore LM (Write To Me!) 09:32, February 22, 2017 (UTC)

Hello to adopt a you have to actively editing wiki and create at least one content page. Minato826(Talk to ANOOP)(Contributions) 11:06, February 22, 2017 (UTC)
Kuro redfox notified me about the adoption request. I have been inactive there for about six months, but it's a wiki that I check every few days to see if any problems crop up. What I've recommended is that if he/she can stick around for a month to work on the wiki, then I can make them an admin. —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 13:49, February 22, 2017 (UTC)
bad news. a person is deleting contents on many pages. i asked rrabbit for the rollback rights but he haven't responded in over 5 days.(hey, he have over 20 wikis to look after.)--kuro
Hello. I see that RRabbit42 did respond; as he is still maintaining the wiki it is not eligible for adoption at this time. You will have to keep editing there as he requested in order to earn the rights. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk 04:23, March 8, 2017 (UTC)