Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Sherwood Dungeon Wiki

What is your username? Rodrigo X

Please link to the wiki here: http://www.sherwooddungeon.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 160+

How many days/months have you been editing there? +2 years (since May 2011)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? As you can see on the wiki's Team page (which I designed), by checking all the current admin's contributions, you can see all of them haven't edited since last year (December 2012).

Any other information: I'm an experienced editor on Wikia, been registered here for nearly 4 years and I am admin on numerous wikis (founded the Hardstyle Wiki, the portuguese Doraemon Wiki and so on).

I'm requesting both administratorship and bureaucrat rights, as I want to organise Sherwood Dungeon Wiki's team and I already messaged another user which has been recently active regarding this adoption.

Hi. Your previous contributions look good, but you have only made 1 content edit since last May. Please start editing the wiki regularly (every day or two) to show current sustained interest and we will check back again. -- Wendy (talk) 02:50, October 15, 2013 (UTC)
I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 15:10, October 31, 2013 (UTC)