What is your username?
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
- 470+ (Still editing as of now)
How many days/months have you been editing there?
- 11 Days
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
- 04:49, December 22, 2012
Any other information:
- The wiki was abandoned and with barely any information on pages when I stumbled upon it, so I wish to change that. For this matter I am trying my best to fill the pages that already existed with information and create new articles to expand the knowledge on the series this wiki is about. Additionally, I would like to enable some of the newer wikia updates (for example the Forum) that makes it easier for fans to discuss the series and browse through the wiki. There haven't been any editors during the last months and the only admin has been inactive on this wiki for years.
- I am a little confused... The Special:ListUsers says the last edits done by people beside me were in February, hence about two months ago, nor were there any recent edits when I first visited and currently there is no one editing beside me. Do I still have to write a blog entry about it, even though no one beside me is editing the wiki...? --IRosefeather (talk) 19:57, April 24, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Haya! It certainly will not *hurt* to open such a forum. It would have to run 7 days, and since it will take 7 to 10 days for this request to make the top of the queue, it will not take any extra time. Better to cover your bases now, than to wait for Staff to evaluate this and possibly *then* tell you to do it and place you on hold for another couple weeks. Good luck. --Love Robin (talk) 04:34, April 25, 2014 (UTC)
- I know that it won't "hurt", nor am I against creating one. The guidelines just say "No sustained editing by other users. If there are other users please start a blog post or other public discussion of new leadership before making your request and allow users at least a week to respond." and there wasn't any sustained editing by others, thus I figured it should not have been necessary to make one. If it is still necessary, this guideline appears a little misleading, that's why I am confused.
- Hi. You were correct IRosefeather, that you did not need a blog discussion about the adoption unless there were active contributors in the last 30 days. But thank you for taking the time to make one anyways :). I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk) 23:07, April 30, 2014 (UTC)