Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 21: Line 21:

{{AdoptionResponse}} Hi! You must be actively editing for 1 week in order to be eligible to adopt the wiki. If you keep editing while you wait for this request to go through, (which will take about a week), you'll be all set. :) Good luck! {{User:JosephHawk/Sig|22:14, September 5, 2014 (UTC)}}

{{AdoptionResponse}} Hi! You must be actively editing for 1 week in order to be eligible to adopt the wiki. If you keep editing while you wait for this request to go through, (which will take about a week), you'll be all set. :) Good luck! {{User:JosephHawk/Sig|22:14, September 5, 2014 (UTC)}}
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
  +
:::Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 04:31, September 13, 2014 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 04:31, 13 September 2014

Adoption requests Shirogane no Ishi Argevollen Wiki

What is your username? User:Abbynanodesu

Please link to the wiki here: w:c:shirogane-no-ishi-argevollen

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 21 and will keep increasing☆

How many days/months have you been editing there? less than a week

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? User:Gcheung28, 23 May 2014

Any other information: I'll do my best! Abbynanodesu (talk) 14:24, September 5, 2014 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! There seems to be another active user on the wiki. Check with that user to see if they agree with you becoming admin. If they are, it should be good when a staff member sees this. Godzilla Gamer (Talk) (Contributions) (Edit Count) 15:02, September 5, 2014 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! You must be actively editing for 1 week in order to be eligible to adopt the wiki. If you keep editing while you wait for this request to go through, (which will take about a week), you'll be all set. :) Good luck! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 04:31, September 13, 2014 (UTC)