Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Sigma Wiki

What is your username? DarkInterloper

Please link to the wiki here:http://sigma.wikia.com/wiki/Sigma_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 197

How many days/months have you been editing there? 17 Months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The UndyingNephalim, September 10, 2013

Any other information: Wiki is for the game Sigma produced by user: The Undying Nephalim, user retains admin/bureaucrat status but is generally unavailable to edit wiki, this is a request to keep the wiki alive for the Sigma community, as wiki founder CanadianBorg has long been inactive.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi, have you created at least one page? If yes, then wait for a staff member response.

Happy Editing!

Laughing Jacks (talk?blog?Contributions)

Yes I have, thank you for your time. I wasn't sure if the official response required an answer on my part. -DarkInterloper

Hello. Your contributions look ok, but you haven't edited in over a week. Are you still interested in adopting the wiki? If so, please start editing there again and after a few days let me know on my wall. -- Wendy (talk 03:47, September 10, 2016 (UTC)
Yes I am, thank you. Sorry about the hiatus, I've been unable to get a chance to edit the last few weeks.-DarkInterloper
Hello. I've given you the rights - good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 01:23, September 20, 2016 (UTC)