Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "<div class="forumheader">Adoption requests '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div> <!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with f...")

mNo edit summary
Line 13: Line 13:

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' November 12, 2012.
+
'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' Woganhemlock on November 12, 2012.

Revision as of 18:08, 7 August 2013

Adoption requests Sim Universe

What is your username?: RoseGui

Please link to the wiki here: link

How many edits have you made on that wiki?: 149

How many days/months have you been editing there? I have been there since December 17, 2011 - which equals twenty months.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Woganhemlock on November 12, 2012.

Any other information: This wiki is kind of a joke one and it's not supposed to be serious. However, I would still like to adopt since I'm one of the people who edits the most there and actually uses the wiki, but at the time, I requested I got declined without a justification. Since the admins are all inactive now, I think it would suit for me to have administrator rights to help out and improve the wiki in the way I can. Thank you for reading and considering, --RoseGui (talk) 17:55, August 7, 2013 (UTC)