Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Singapore Buses Wiki (2)

What is your username? FabulousIn3Days

Please link to the wiki here:

http://singaporebuses.wikia.com/wiki/Singapore_Buses_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

40 edits, as for 18 November 2014

How many days/months have you been editing there?

Since 15 November 2014

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Ihengheng - August 14th, 2014

Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello! There appears to be an active community at this wiki. You need to make a blog/forum post/announcement of some sort explaining your intentions to adopt the wiki, so others can give their input, and comment. It's best to make a blog or forum about your adoption than individual messages so there can be consensus in one place. You should let the announcement run for 1 week. If you do make a discussion, leave the link here so Staff can review it. Also, you must be actively editing (making new pages, fixing up articles, adding content, building the wiki) for 1 solid week in order to be eligible to adopt the wiki. If you keep editing while you wait for this request to be processed, (which can take from 7-10 days), you'll be all set. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. Because Ihengheng is acive again you will need to have his approval in order to gain admin rights; you will also need to leave a message for the other active user there, NortheastWindragon so he has a chance to join the discussion. I will put this request on hold; please let me know on my wall when Ihengheng is ready to promote you and I will be happy to give you the rights at that time. -- Wendy (talk 02:21, November 25, 2014 (UTC)