Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Six Guns

Username: Keplers

Wiki URL: http://sixguns.wikia.com

Current edit count: 572

How long I have edited there: Approx 310 Days

Last admin to edit and when: Keplers, January 1, 2014 Edit: The last Bureaucrat was Amrsatrio who last logged in 05:18, November 30, 2013 and last edited 04:05, September 22, 2013

Other information: I am already an admin on the wiki, but the only active bureaucrat went inactive. I just need those rights.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Hi there Keplers, please use Special:Contact for issues like this, not recreate adoption requests. Thanks Dragonknight86 (talk) 09:07, January 2, 2014 (UTC)
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Haya! Actually, this is the preferred method for this situation. However, there is at least one admin… Minja536 …active within the last 60 days, plus a modest active community. Please message Minja *and* start a Forum or Blog to discuss your intention to obtain the extra Rights. Provide links to here and allow both at least 7 days for commentary, if any.
In addition, continue making a few edits everyday or so for the 7 to 10 days, depending on how the weekends fall, which will take for this request to be addressed by staff, as they are handled in the order received. Good Luck! --Love Robin (talk) 12:56, January 2, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. Robin is correct that in order to adopt the wiki, you need to talk directly with the other active admin, Minja536 as well. I see from the forum discussion that you have the support of the rest of the community. Please talk directly to Minja. Let me know on my wall when/if she responds or we will check back again. -- Wendy (talk) 05:00, January 11, 2014 (UTC)
Thanks for talking to Minja. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk) 04:12, January 30, 2014 (UTC)